11.01.2011

Thriller/Halloween




This year my mom took our whole family to Thriller at Tucahan.. if you haven't been you need to go.
It's so awesome! A few years ago Adam & I went with a few of our friends and loved it, and then this year my mom and dad wanted to go.
It's a really funny/creepy show, but I would say a must for the Halloween season.
For the actual Halloween night Adam & I didn't really do anything.. yep we are boring. We sat at home with a few friends and watched one of my favorite movies.. Hocus Pocus! And I did get one group of trick-or-treaters, better than the usual - 0, so that was fun! Maybe next year we will do a Halloween party?! I have always wanted to throw one!
I am kind of sad Halloween is over.. I do like this holiday, but that just means I am that much closer to my most favorite holiday every.. Christmas! :)



...bring on the Christmas music & my favorite..N'SYNC Christmas C.D.



1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!!!! I Love Christmas season too.. And Thriller is pretty much awesome! Maybe next year.. We should ALL go together!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete