11.08.2011

Thankful #7-#8

Okay so maybe I am going to do two posts every other day..
An every -day post shouldn't be so hard right?

Thankful #7
Today Yesterday I am thankful for my sweet ride..
I am glad that I have a nice/decent car that gets me from point A to
point B and keeps me warm and cozy
in the winter months & nice a cool
on the summer days! :)

Thankful #8
Today I am thankful for holidays!
Every holiday matter of fact. I love that I get to celebrate
some awesome holidays and take in all the fun
traditions. What would I do without holidays? I love decorating
for them, I love thinking about them, I love celebrating them!
I'm so glad that there is always something to look forward too
and an excuse to indulge in delicious foods or fun activities!

1 comment:

  1. ..love holidays too!!! I should follow in your "THankful" shoes, and do a post everyday.. Instead of one big one in the end of the month! haha.. You are do good!!!

    ReplyDelete