11.12.2011

Thankful #11 & Thankful #12

Thankful #11


Today, Yesterday I am thankful for those who are currently fighting
and who have fought for my freedom. I am forever grateful for their continued sacrifices
for all that they do and have done for our country. I am so
thankful to be living in a place where we cherish our freedom and
especially today since it is Veterans Day I am so grateful for all those
fighting for that cherished freedom.


Thankful #12
Today I am thankful for my education.
I have been blessed to have gone to school and received my bachelors.
I am thankful that I endured those 4 1/2-5 years to receive that degree.
Education and knowledge is so very important and is one of the
few things that can never be taking away from us.
I am thankful for learning, and I actually cannot wait until I can go back
to school for my masters. :)
(i know crazy, right?)




No comments:

Post a Comment