10.25.2011

.... love of my life....

Three years ago today I married my very best friend and love of my life.




 I can't believe that it's already been 3 years.. it literally feels like
last month we got married!
I am no longer a newlywed and I'm getting really good at this
marriage thing..
I love how we balance each other out in the most
perfect of ways. I love that I have a constant companion who is always
on my side. I love that I have someone to share silly things with.
I love how we laugh at each other. I love how different we are
 (sometimes, ha)
I love how you continue to make me feel loved.
I love planning our future togehter and making wonderful memories.
I love how I have you for eternity. I love wasting weekends with you.
I love you more with every day that passes
 and I can not wait
for many many more anniversaries to celebrate!

1 comment: