11.07.2011

Thankful #5-#6

Thankful #5
(promise not to post all of them together)

Today I am so thankful for the beautiful place I get to call home.
I love St. George.
Yeah it's small and lacking on good shopping, but I still
love the environment and I am always excited and happy to
see it when I get back home. I am hopeful that I will get to
raise my own family here and that they will grow to
love it like I do!



Thankful #6

Today I am so thankful for the wonderful church I belong to!
I am forever grateful for a strong father & mother who held close to their values
and covenants. I'm especially thankful to my mom for
choosing to go to church on her own and getting baptized
at 12 years old. I'm so glad that her and my dad
were able to choose the temple and to have their future
 family sealed together.
By their examples their children have stayed close to the gospel & have
received all the wonderful blessings. I'm so glad to have the
gospel in my life and for it's continued guidance
it gives me. I would be so lost without it.
I am grateful for my strong testimony and
glad that I live so close to great church buidlings and
a beautiful temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment