11.22.2011

Thankful #19-20-21-22

Wow I am really playing catch up today with my 'thankfuls'

Thankful #19
I am thankful for my grandparents! I am so lucky to have
all 4 of my grandparents alive and healthy. I am also
blessed to be able to see them mulitple times in the year
even though they both live about 12 hours away :(
I don't see my dad's parents very often at all, but I am
so lucky to have them still around. And I love the close relationship
I have with my Grandma Betty (mom's mom) I love her!



Thankful #20
I am thankful for softball.. yes yes I know.. I can't believe I'm saying it either
but I am really grateful for all the awesome friends we have made through
Adam's love of the sport. I actually don't hate
spending some of my weekends supporting him & hanging out
with sweet wives! I love all the friends we have made
and gotten close too. I also am grateful for softball
because of the happiness I see in Adam when he's playing, 
planning and obviously winning. :)

Thankful #21

I am thankful for sleep. Yes I know kind of a silly thing, but I love
my sleep. I am so grateful for a good nights rest and I'm so thankful that
I have no trouble sleeping :)


Thankful #22

Today I am thankful for family traditions. I am so happy that my family
has so many fun family traditions and I love partcipating
in them all! Without family traditions life would be so boring!
I love our traditions around Christmas time, I love our tradition of going to
Vegas for New Years, I love the birthday traditions, I love our 4th
of July traditions and summer trips.
yep, I love traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment