11.12.2011

Las Vegas - Softball AFA Worlds 11/05-11/06

Last weekend was another worlds softball tournament for Adam.
Luckily, it was just down in Vegas for two days so it wasn't too
stressful!
The team did okay, they took 5th or 6th I think!
We have gone every year now for the past three years. This year was actually
a lot of fun! We ended up staying with half of the team at the same place and
had a lot of fun hanging out. BUT I really enjoyed it because I got to spend
a lot of quality time with Adam, which is rare when we have a team
of 12 guys + wives etc. :) We had a lot of fun together, and I had a
lot of fun with all those wives (as I usually do) despite the fact
that it was absolutley freezing and like 40 degrees in the morning.
Here are a few pictures of the trip...

Adam doing his thing!





Traveling home.. w/ our little roomie Kelli'i!

Beautiful view of the snowy mountains



No comments:

Post a Comment