11.02.2011

Thankful #1

Thankful #1
(decided to do my 'thankfuls' for the month of November)

I know I am already a day behind, but whats new? :)
So today for day 1 I am thankful for obviously family & friends!
I do not know what I would do without certain special people in my life...
I love my family. family is most important by far!
I am so blessed to have my mom & dad as best friends..
I seriously don't go a day without talking to my mom.
I am very lucky to have wonderful sib's who love me constanlty..
& I'm thankful for a great new in law family who loves me so much.
I seriously am blessed.
I am also thankful for great great friends.. ones I've had FOREVER and
ones I've only had a few years, but I'm so blessed to have and still have
great friendships that are so important to me!

Thankful's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment