1.03.2014

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving was great! 
We were just here in town and went to my parents 
house for dinner! 
We had my Aunt Amy there and her family,
my Grandma and my Aunt Judy and her husband. 

It was an awesome dinner! I loved all the yummy food..
and my parents didn't disappoint.. they always make an amazing meal! 
After we ate dinner we all kind of hung around and were lazy.
Since stores opened up Thanksgiving night it kind of ruined
the 'spirit' of Thanksgiving. In the past we have always watched movies
and played games and mapped out the activities for the next day..
instead everyone left to go start on the black Friday shopping. 
My mom, Taylor, Dad, Adam and I decided to go to Old Navy and  Ulta that night 
Old Navy was nuts! There was such big lines, but good deals so we stayed
there and then Ulta was crazy as well. 

That next day Adam and I both worked a little bit.
I decided to do some shopping with my family 
and then that night we went to the movies. 
It was a fun weekend, even though we didn't do a whole lot.

I love Thanksgiving and it really gets me into the spirit of Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment