1.20.2014

2013 Holden Family Year in Review ..

Another year has come and gone and I can barley believe it! 
We had a great 2013 that was filled
with lots of fun trips, sad memories, great family time
and a very, very special gift we are anticipating
to arrive this Spring. 

I love to recap our year.. so.. 
here goes the 2013 Holden Family Year in Review.. 

We enjoyed ringing in 2013 in Las Vegas with my family..
It was so fun! 




My Grandpa Meserve passed away on January 18th.. 
I miss him so much! Such a cute tender man! 
We headed out to Colorado for his funeral and to spend time with some of my family. 





Baby Brother got married on February 8th in the St. George LDS Temple
It was wonderful to be a part of their special day.. 


One of my best friends had her baby girl, Oakley on February 7th.. 
She's such a tiny cute thing! 


Had a great Valentines Day with my honey. 


One of my other best friends had her baby girl Evelyn! Wish she lived closer! 

We went down to Vegas again for the NASCAR race in March! 
It was perfect weather.. great shopping and a great race! 


I threw my gorgeous cousin Kelsey a baby shower in April.. 
She looked so cute! 


Spent General Conference Weekend in Pine Valley...
Montana clearly loved it. 


Saw Keli'i for a brief moment as he came through town..
He was headed out to Missouri for his baseball season.
This was the last time we saw him since he's been living in Australia! 
Finally got to meet Chelsey's sweet baby girl! 


I headed up to Womens Conference the first part of May with my mom! 
Adam left me the cutest notes.. I would clearly be missed! 

Had such a great experience again at BYU with my mom.
I sure love going up there! 



My cousin Kelsey had her baby girl! 


Dad turned the big 5-0! 



 I got called to serve in the Primary Presidency as the Secretary! 
I was beyond nervous, but have been truly blessed for it. 



Enjoyed Memorial Weekend in Pine Valley with these guys! 
Such a perfect weekend.. 

I turned 26 on June 2nd. 
We went down to Vegas with my family and got to see Shania Twain! 
Such a great birthday weekend! :) 



This guy turned 27 a few days later! 



I got accepted into Adams State University- Counselor Education Masters Program
.. to become a School Counselor. 
It's an online program that started in August 2013. 

Spent 4th of July up at the cabin again this year. .
We celebrated Trevor's birthday and then headed down to St. George
for fireworks! 
Everyone also found out we were using an Ovulation Kit.. (to get pregnant) haha.
Went up to Fairview, UT for Pioneer Day July 24th with Adam's family. 
Then headed up to Salt Lake to spend some more time with them! 



Went to the Washington County Demolition Derby




On a sunny Sunday in August (18th).. We found out we are expecting! 



We are so thrilled for this special gift.. and the chance to add to our little family! 




Another fun beautiful weekend in Pine Valley over Labor Day weekend.. (6 weeks prego)


Adam working his little butt off in construction. .




First pregnancy belly shot...



Went to Colorado in October. 
My Mom decided she wanted to head out there and help my Grandma
organize and de-clutter since she hadn't done anything since my Grandpa passed.
I got the chance to fly out a few days earlier with my mom, Linzi and Trevor
Then Adam, Tay and my Dad came out later. 
It was so fun.



Got to see both of my Grandpa's burial plots. .




And Adam helped a lot with some yard work for my Grandma Meserve :) 


Came back home and celebrated 5 years of marriage! 
Adam got free tickets to the BYU game and I did not feel like going..
So Adam took one of our friends up with him..
I stayed and had dinner with my parents on our anniversary..
Luckily the next night we went to dinner and a movie! 

Spent Halloween eating dinner at Chilis.. being 15 weeks pregnant
and Adam enjoying dressing up like Troy! 





Found out on November 25th that we are having a Baby BOY! 



Had a fun Gender Reveal party for our friends and family! 





Had a great Thanksgiving in St. George! 






Made it halfway through the pregnancy in December! 




Experienced major snowfall in St. George the middle of December! 
So pretty, but so cold! 



Had a fun Holiday season! 










Ended 2013 in Newport Beach California..
it was the perfect way to end 2013 and was a great little babymoon for Adam and I! 







2013 has been really good to me! 
I got a wonderful calling in my church..
I got accepted and started a Masters Program for School Counseling
I also got the blessing to carry a child and become a mom.. 
I will always look quite fondly on 2013.. such a great year with many blessings.

I know 2014 has quite a lot of changes and pure joy in store for me! 
I really can't even wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment