1.03.2014

Snow in Dixie..

I know I am behind in my blogging a bit..
But I had to capture the amazing snow we had here in Dixie.
It was crazy! 

In my whole 20 + years of living here I have never experienced any snow like this.
My husband was kind of in heaven because he loves snow
and grew up in Salt Lake City. 

The snow came pretty much on a perfect day. It was a Saturday
and by the afternoon it was coming down really hard.
We went to the Dickens Festival that afternoon and it
was fun to leave that Christmas tradition with snow coming down.
That night Adam and I were outside kind of playing and messing 
around in it. Adam even shoveled our driveway and our neighbors.
We also went and got salt to put on our driveway.. my northern Utah boy
was very prepared! :) 

We also got extremely lucky because our church got cancelled and
we didn't have to worry about traveling about the steep hill to get there.
That Sunday is was bright and sunny but we still had tons of snow.
We drove to my parents to see how they were doing
and Adam shoveled there driveway and then went with my Dad
to shovel a few neighbors driveways as well. 
I love seeing my husband in his element, he sure loves to serve others.

It was such a fun white weekend! 

But I'm still not sad that it melted away eventually.. it was way too cold here for me! 










Harmons Parking Lot.. so crazy!








Cold, Cold December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment