4.12.2011

weekend & softball

So a little update on the weekend!
Adam's family came into town this weekend! He hasn't seen his parents in forever so it was so nice to hang out for a bit and see them! On Saturday Adam had to work all day so I thought that my day would be boring and I would have all this time to myself.. HA. nope... I had a good day though. I got to see one of my closes friends and then Liz & Jeff came down for a Softball tourney which was re-scheduled to Sunday! Those two were going to a wedding on Saturday night.. unfortunatley I had to go too. The bride & groom looked really cute.. although I don't really like them it was okay and I can't complain too much.
Sunday the boys played in another softball tournament. It was pretty fun.. except that it wasn't warm down here in St. George at all. It was kinda windy and about 40 degrees.. needless to say the boys ended up taking 2nd which wasn't bad. I think it's kind of dumb that they get the same thing as first place winners? But cool for us I guess! It was a really long day but I always have fun hanging out w/the wives!
I didn't get any pictures taken :( I will get some this weekend though! We are going down to Vegas on Saturday. I was excited for it, but now not so much! :( Oh well I am sure that me & the wives can make the most of it and get over it like we always do!
So glad this day is almost over! Yay for Hump Day tomorrow!
:)

1 comment: