4.07.2011

Day 29 & Day 30

Day 29
In the past month what have you learned

I have learned that 30 days is actually a pretty long time and that I am really slow at doing something every day .. so a 30 day blog challenge for me is like a 45 day blog challenge :)
These blog challenges are kinda fun and would probably be even better if more people did them!

Day 30
Whats my favorite song

Favorite song right now? I have a bazillion favorite songs. Right now I am really liking anything by Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band, Kate Perry, Rhianna. I really like Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not by Thompson Square - such a cute song.. and I have to admit I kind of like Britney Spears' new songs.
:) Well now that the blog challenege is over you get to go back to hearing just about my boring life and what I'm up too!

yay!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! your done!!!! Um.. I should prob finish mine up. lol!

    ReplyDelete