4.05.2011

Day 27 & 28

Day 27-
Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
hmm.. not sure! :)
It seemed fun at the time now I am getting tired of it!
It's been fun to read everyone else's though!

Day 28
A picture of yourself from last year and now & how have you changed sicne then

Spring 2010

Spring 2011

Well looking back at last year and this year I think I have changed a lot.
I think I am a lot happier this year and care-free. I think 2011 so far has been a good year for me. I have definitley grown at work too. I have been able to meet a lot of my goals and I feel really accomplished there. I also feel stronger than ever to my husband! i am so happy to be married to him, going on 3 years. and it's true you fall more in love as the years go on and you learn more about each other!
Last year was a great year filled with wonderful memories, but
this year I am so excited for all to come!
I am almost done w/the blog challenge, finally yay!

1 comment:

  1. You have passed me up lady!!! haha.. I keep draggin on the blog challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete