4.15.2011

kRyStAL 04/13/1986

Next birthday shout out is to one of my good friends
Krystal!
Her birthday was on Wednesday! Kris is from Springville/Provo/Lehi! (her family lives in Lehi now) She came down to Dixie State to become a nurse (she's a great one) and thats where she met me :)
Her roommate worked w/me & chelsey and we all started hanging out and
instantly became bffs.
We then became roommates at Rebel Creek Ridge from '06-end of '07. And then
went and moved into a house my parents bought in 2007.
Adam  & I made her and Ladd start dating :)
Ladd & Adam were friends and roommates and so naturally
us four hung out a lot and then enventually they fell in love on their own!
They were married on 05/16/2009.
I love Kris! She is such a sweet heart, kind hearted, funny, smart, loving girl!
She definitley deserves the best!
Happy 25th Kris! :)


Yes I made her wear the "birthday crown" - This was a tradition in college for a bunch of us girls that the birthday girl wore this crown! I still had it and thought I'd pass it on! :) - Chels you have to remember this crown!


1 comment: