4.19.2011

back yard & weekend

Unfortunately I do not have a picture yet of our backyard.. but no worries
I will soon get one! Our back yard is finally finished! it's soo nice! i love it!
Thanks to my dad for organizing everything and actually doing it all :)
We were out of town this last weekend and my dad worked on it w/the help of other
guys to get it done. Our yard has always just been weeds & rocks, so finally
after living in this house for over 2 years (married) and 1 1/2 (single) I finally have a
yard! last night Adam & I got to enjoy it for the first time.. we have a fire pit and so we made
a warm fire and enjoyed some ice cream! It was so fun!
As for our weekend.. Adam played in a softball tourney on Saturday. It was in Vegas at the Field of Dreams - now every boy loves these fields because they are each  mock ups of the actual field, i.e Yankee Stadium, Dodgers, Wrigley Field, & another I can't remember.
Anyway.. I don't like it all that much because.. as a 'fan' you can't bring in your own
food & drink. . how ridiculous is that? AND you have to pay $3 (including players) to get in! not cool!
But the fields are way nice and the seats are all stadium seating which makes it
nice when your there all day. It was really warm this weekend too! FINALLY!
I think it was close to 90 degrees down there so i was so happy to get some sun and
not be bundled up freezing. I really missed my BFF this weekend though :( 
 Other than the tournament and getting our yard all finished
that was all we did!
On other news.. I think I am doing another 5k in May.. Probably w/ my mom maybe sister and Linzi. I have only been doing Zumba lately.. so I thought this week I better start running again..
Well I will be posting in the next few days on some pictures of our new back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment