4.27.2011

Easter Weekend

This last weekend Adam had to go both Saturday & Sunday in the mornings so
we didn't do anything amazing.. but Adam's family came into town on Friday.
His sister Trish came too and her birthday was on Saturday! It was fun we were able to celebrate with her and have a BBQ at our bro & sis in laws.
On Sunday I went to church w/my brother & sister in law and their family and
then Adam was off work and we had Easter dinner w/his family. It was so fun to hang out w/them this weekend and to see his sister Trish. She doesn't come down as often as
her parents do :)
Here are a few pictures from the weekend of the girls and some of them
playing catch.
Jen, Trish, & I

my cute neice Emily -she's only 11 and yes she's almost taller than me

daughters & mom



On a side note.. I am going to Womens Conference today! I am going up with my
mom aunt and cousin Kelsey. I am SO excited to head up there! I can't wait. . I've never
been and my mom loves it so Im excited to experience it. We are sharing a dorm with obviously my cousin aunt and then my friend Jade and her mom.. it'll be fun!
yay for an early weekend!

I will probably post sometime next week about that :)
have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment