4.14.2011

tAyLoR 04/11/1996

My baby sister was born 04/11/1996.
 ( I forgot to do my shout out birthday messages.. so I am going to catch up on a few I've missed!!
My only sister had her birthday last Monday. 
I can actually still remember the day she was born. I was 8 years old.
I remember eating ice cream at Charlies (on the blvd) and my mom started feeling
kind of funny so she decided to have my aunt take her to the hospital to see
if everything was okay. My mom said she wasn't having any pain and
really didn't think anything was wrong.. haha well only a little while later her 3rd 
child popped out. She didn't even have time to get an epidural because she
was that close. 

My sister is super outgoing, strong, funny, crazy, lovable, amazing, beautiful,
creative, entertaining, reserved, energetic, cool & most importantly
an awesome sister. 
Next year... will be a scary day... 04/11/12 - watch out everyone! 
she gets her license & she starts dating..
my poor parents :(



1 comment: