11.28.2010

BYU vs UTAH

Once I got married I became introduced to a long lasting family tradition! The BYU vs UTAH game! My husband is in love with BYU.. they are his favorite most favorite college team! He has  loved them since he was little! So.. every year since I"ve known him we have had a little 'party' at our house w/friends and family to watch the game! When I was growing up I never was really into football and honestly had no idea how intense and crazy the 'Holy War' really is! haha.. well anways we had our annual party this last Saturday! It was fun to have family and friends over but unfortunately the game was not in our favor this year. BYU lost by only 1 point! I really couldn't believe it because the Cougars were up the whole entire time until the 4th quarter and then the stupid Utes beat them by 1 point. It was a sad night after that! But all in all our party was a success! Here are just a few pictures I took!

 
Adam & Ladd wouldn't smile for me!


mom & I



sister & mom

Kris & I



Mom & Dad


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment