11.03.2010

Save a Sister 5k

Two weekends ago ( I know I've been terrible at blogging lately) was our Save a Sister 5k Run for Breast Cancer! Me, my mom, and my sister all ran it! It was actually really fun, especially being able to run it with my family! And it made it even better since it was for a good cause! The weather was also perfect. It had rained the night before and so it was a little chilly but not bad and it was nice and cloudy! I placed 20th in my age division, which is like 19-25 i think, so it wasn't horrible but wasn't the best either! I am trying to beat my times each time I run! My last 5k I did in 44 minutes and this one was done in 41 minutes... okay 4 minutes, not a big deal, I was hoping for a little more than that, but oh well!
I will be posting more soon! I have a lot more to blog about my days have just been so busy lately! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm so proud of you girls! you're taking after your mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Rock Amanda!!! I am a little nervous to run one with you after the baby gets here, because youll be a pro!!! hehe.. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete