12.02.2010

Little Survey!

A is for age: 23

B is for band of choice: umm. I love hip hop/country/pop - I dont know! I love Lady Antebellum & Sugarland! and a lot of hip hop artists that aren't in bands?

C is for career right now: Administartive Assistant

D is for your dogs’ name: Montana!

E is for essential item you use everyday:  chapstick!

F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: Life Unexpected, Gossip Girl, Biggest Loser!

G is for favorite game: Solitaire - I know so lame, but for some reason I am addicted.

H is for Home town: St. George/Diamond Valley, UT

I is for instruments you played: Flute in 6th grade! yay band class! & piano for like 5 years or so when I was younger!

J is for favorite juice: O.J. or Pineapple Juice

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: hahah.. um? who knows!  

L is for last place you ate: at home on my dining room table!

M is for marriage: yep.. for 2 years now! holla!

N is for your nickname: Manda, manda panda, manda bear..... i didn't have a lot of nicknames.. i mean you can't shorten 'amanda' - NO you can't.

O is for overnight hospital stays: none, thank you! so far!

P is for people you were with today: my boss Chad at work .. all day. Adam & Mel at my house earlier

Q is for quote: 'Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away'

R is for biggest regret: hmm.. not dancing longer. I quit at about 16 - should have done it longer!

S is for status: Fb status? something about Dickens Festival tonight my little sis is singing!

T is for time you woke up today: 7:20

U is for underwear you're wearing: hot sexy g's!

V is for vegetable you love: red/yellow peppers, cucumbers!

W is for worst fault: fault? me? what!  hmm.. blurting things out I should think about first, being judgemental, talking.. a lot..

X is for x-rays you've had: a lot on the mouth! and I think maybe one on my knee?

Y is for yummy food you ate today: a yummy warm tortilla... big delicious grapes!

Z is for zodiac: Gemini! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment