11.28.2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Thanksgiving #1 at the Meserve Family! Adam, I and our roomie Keli'i went up to my parents house first around 11 and then had dinner with them at about 1. I love Thanksgiving dinner! It was so good! My favorite dishes are green bean casserole, my dad's homemade stuffing, and of course pies! This year it was a little different at my families house because we didn't have my Aunt's family or my grandparents or Trevor...but it was still really fun!

Tay & I
 

Parents Cooking


Adam Cooking





Montana!



Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner


She is stuffed and sleepy

Adam & I

After we finished at our first Thanksgiving house we went down to St. George to have our 2nd dinner at the Holden's! This house was definitley more busy and had a lot more people! We got to spend it with aunt & uncle, brothers and sisters and Adam's parents! It was a delicious meal!
I love Thanksgiving time! I had a really great holiday and a great weekend! It always goes by too fast which makes me sad, but I am looking forward to Christmas! I have some awesome presents in the works and I am excited to spend time w/our families again!
Thank you everyone I love you!

xoxo

p.s. sorry for the picture overload! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE pictures!!! And.. YUMMY freakin food! I just ate and seeing all that makes me want to eat more :)! hehe!!! I MISS you!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Roger and Montana!! haha cute!

    ReplyDelete