11.17.2010

monday model


One of Adam & I's good friends own the hair salon, Colour. I finially was able to get in to see Jess and she dyed my hair (see previous post). She is amazing! Anyway she had asked if I would be a model for one of her hair shows this last Monday. I was more than willing to do this, it sounded way fun! I didn't realize that we would be getting our hair styled by a very talented person and I didn't know I was going to have a crazy up do! There were six models and we all had super awesome hair! As you can see in the above picture I have like tooel in my hair and a styrofoam circle that we wrapped my hair around! And yes, that is all my natural crazy hair! Jess did my make up - I had some tooel over my left side of my face, so they only did make up for this one side shown! We had to model up a little run away and then sit and pose as Jess did her presentation! It was a really fun experience! Thought i'd share the crazy hair do with all of you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment