11.09.2010

2 years ago


So two years ago on October 25, 2008 I married Adam Davis Holden! Now I know that October 25th has already come and gone but I thought I would re-cap our day and our 2 year anniversary! I loved my wedding! It was the most amazing day ever! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect beautiful day! I am so grateful that I have my wedding video that I can look back on and watch over and over again! I also am so happy that I had great friends and family there to support us! Even though we have had our up's and down's the past 2 years it has been one amazing adventure, literally! We have both gotten new jobs, left old jobs, made new friends, fizzled out old-friends, gone across the country together, experienced plenty of road trips, played in the snow, had 2 amazing holiday seasons, gone to Hawaii together, sat at the softball fields, watched great friends get married, bought new cars, sold old cars, had hospital visits, got a cute puppy, fought, snuggled, cried, laughed, kissed, hugged, lived and loved!
I love this little boy... (He's little at heart!) :)
This year was Adam's year to plan our anniversary! Now.. we are a poor married couple so we couldn't really go on any elaborate trips so ... Adam decided that I was taking work off and we were going to Pine Valley to stay at my parent's cabin. We went up to the cabin after church on Sunday and packed a bunch of groceries! The weather was pretty chilly we had to bundle up to go outside, but the leaves were gorgeous! I love fall and so does Adam.. it's our favorite time of year so we were both excited to get out and take a drive to look at the leaves! Pine Valley is a beautiful place and had was sure ending it's fall season we were up there!






We didn't do a whole lot when were up there. We mostly lounged around and relaxed and then went for a little hike and a drive to look at the leaves!








This is a picture of us at a beautiful spot where the leaves are changing! I love the yellow!


Adam has a special attachment to dogs! This black lab comes over to our house whenever we show up there! She loves Adam! .. oh and montana!
I had a great anniversary weekend! It was really fun to just hang out and get away for a few days! I am so happy we have now been married 2 years I cannot picture myself with anyone else and look forward to many more years ahead! love you Adam!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY 2 YEAR!!!!! I cant believe its been 2 years already. Its so crazy!!!! I love you both, your amazing! Im glad you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sounds like it was fun! now your next big adventure is to have a... you know how to finish that sentence! haha. but its great that you guys are really enjoying your time before the little ones come:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ohh lauren! you are funny! :) yeah it's been nice to just enjoy our time! it goes by so fast though! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete