3.03.2014

Life in the Making: 32 Weeks..

Happy 32 weeks! 


Time seems to just be whizzing by me still.
Everyone kept telling me 
"Oh wait till your 3rd trimester it'll creep by" 
but so far.. not for me! 
I still feel like I have so much to do! 

This week baby is the size of a squash measuring roughly 2.5 lbs to 3.8 lbs. 
I know my little man is on the bigger side of these numbers
since he was measuring 3 lbs about 2 weeks ago. 

The last few days I have had a very itchy lower belly
and I think even more stretch marks.
Is it possible to wake up with more of them just over night? 
I think that is happening to me.
Supposedly all my ligaments are expanding and stretching.
I still haven't bought any bigger shoes, but I am not opposed
to getting some. I feel like my feet are a little snug..
but they are also swollen so that is just pregnancy.

Over the weekend my wedding ring decided to fit very snuggly on my finger.
Friday night we had Ladd & Kris over to help put together our
new dresser and by the end of the night 
I could not get my ring off.. after chilling out for a minute,
running some cool water on it
I finally tugged it off .. so Saturday comes around
and I'm determined to wear it.
I wasn't doing anything or going anywhere until the afternoon
so I just put it on then and well Saturday night same thing happened again.
I could get it off but it was really tough and left a huge indentation on my finger.
I decided not to wear it the next 2 days.. and then try it again
Well it was fine getting on in the morning
but then got very snug again by like 10 a.m. so ..
it's off.. probably for good :( 
My mom said sometimes it can get so bad they have to cut your ring off.
I definitely don't want that, so I guess I am going to resort to wearing
a nice fake ring! My grandma gave me a few of her rings
and I really like this one that is expandable so that'll have to do! 

The last few days I swear my belly has dropped a little bit.
Even one of my friends said she thinks it looks like its dropped..
she then scared me to death telling me that the baby will probably
be here in like 3 weeks! whaaat? 
I'm obviously hoping he doesn't come that early, but I don't
mind a little bit early :) 

I'm getting more and more anxious for his arrival and the delivery.
I am just hoping that I won't be in a ton of pain 
and I'll be able to handle everything that comes my way.
I'm usually a huge planner and always have my own ideas of what 
I'm going to do or how it'll go..
For some reason with the delivery I am kind of just open to whatever
as long as he gets here healthy and I have an epidural. .ha yes, 
this is the biggest request I will have. . epidural and probably 
for me sooner the better. 
Some girls go into delivery though with a very definite plan 
and I've just been a bit more calm and think I'll just do what I 
have to do as long as I get those pain meds. 
I'm not against a c section completely but also do want to avoid one if I can.

I've ordered a few more things for the nursery. 
I ordered a cute little print off Etsy. I love Etsy! 
I also finally got our mobile arm and Adam assembled our elephant
mobile that I'm totally obsessed with! 
I hope the nursery will come together and look good! 
It'll be baseball/yankees/elephants.. haha hopefully he likes it.

I am having my baby shower tomorrow! I can't hardly wait! 
I'm so excited to see all my family and friends
and my cute dear friend Kris is throwing it for me
she's awesome and great at planning so I'm sure 
it'll come off without a hitch! 
I also found out that Adams mom, my sister in law Jen and Emily
will be coming and I'm so excited! 
Hoping it's a great day for me and baby boy! :) 


My belly getting squished against my desk at work now..
So fun :) 



Date: February 28th, 2014
How far along? 
32 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  oh I think I am up 30 lbs... :( :(
Maternity clothes? Yep.. nothing else will fit!
Stretch marks? Yes.. I've had horrible stretch marks and it happened almost overnight.
Sleep: It's getting a lot harder to sleep. Rolling over and finding a comfortable position is hard.. not to mention peeing like 4 times a night and feeling a lot of pressure on the bladder.
Best moment this week: Feeling a huge roll inside my belly! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss anything? Yes.. I miss having the ability to stand for longer than like 10 minutes and to not swell up, ha, I also miss being able to clean my house fast and not be completely worn out!
Movement: Yeah.  I think he has grown these last few weeks and his movement has kind of changed to more like rolls where we will feel him in a certain area where its so hard, and then we still feel little jabs and stretches.. funnest thing ever!
Food cravings: ice cream has come back around. . haha but really nothing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing making me sick.. I've been so lucky to not feel any sickness.
Other pregnancy symptoms: very swollen feet and ankles these last few days.. which is uncomfortable. not being able to sleep. and having a hard time struggling to get in and out of chairs, cars etc. 
Have you started to show yet: 
uh yeah.. people think I'm due a lot sooner than I really am.
Gender prediction: little boy!
Labor signs: not yet. I thought maybe I was having Braxton Hicks... but not sure if that is what I'm feeling.
Belly button in or out? It's kind of in still but it's really stretched so I'm curious to see if it pops out.
Wedding ring on or off? Off... :( Depressed. One weekend it just was really tight on my finger and I did not want to risk it any longer. So I now am wearing my grandma's ring I got from her and it's pretty, it's adjustable too so that helps!
Happy or moody most of the time: happy! overwhelmed though with all the planning I feel like I have to still do.. and once in awhile I get really grumpy towards Adam.. poor guy!
How’s hubby doing?? Hubby is doing pretty awesome. I think he is now realizing I can't do a whole lot on my own. he's very helpful, and makes sure I put my feet up a lot when I'm home. He also makes sure I'm eating healthy and I think hes getting way excited and anxious for out new adventure together.
Baby preparations: Well I have his nursery just about set up and ready to go.. we luckily have all our organizations stuff so I can start putting things away.. but then I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed realizing how much I need to buy still for baby boy.
Looking forward to: Baby shower!! I am so excited! One of my best friends Kris is throwing it for me and she's amazing so I can't wait. 












No comments:

Post a Comment