2.25.2014

Life in the Making: 31 Weeks..

31 Weeks 




I cannot wait to meet this little guy.
I am already so obsessed with him.
I see pictures of newborn babies and will literally stare at them
for a good while, and just image what our baby will look like

Today at work I felt some fun movement. 
I don't feel it like crazy because of the placement of my placenta
but I leaned back in my chair and felt a distinct 
'roll like' feeling across the top part of my belly button
and it was really hard there for a minute.
I wanted to press a little and see if I could get a response from him
he decided to be quiet after that. 
But I just love feeling these movements
and every day I am thinking about it and waiting.
A part of me just can't wait to meet him and soak up all his cuteness
and the other part of me doesn't want this experience to end.
I want to be able to feel him moving forever and feel this sense of
correctness, which I don't know if that makes sense or not. 
I guess I am not saying I want to be pregnant forever
but I really do want to cherish this time and sometimes I don't want it to end.

We had my 31 week check up this week.
Everything checked out fine. 
He is measuring a week ahead but my doctor said that is  quite
normal and nothing to worry about.
We aren't changing my due date or anything like that.
She said some ladies measure up to 3 weeks ahead but they 
still don't change anything. 

This week has been rough on my body a little bit.
I'm noticing more that I am incredibly slow
and my feet and back hurt so bad after a long day of doing stuff. 
I don't notice so much at work because I'm mostly sitting
but on the weekends even just a Saturday of cleaning
and a few errands makes me feel completely exhausted
and really unable to walk..
I am terribly sore and feel like I can't do much. 
It's really a weird feeling for me because I'm so used to being able
to run errands and shop and do all of those things around the house
but it really does kind of paralyze me. 
My belly sure feels like it's growing or has grown.
I have incredibly horrible stretch marks that I absolutely despise.
I will NEVER let anyone see my bare belly but my hubby..
and of course medical professionals that must.. :) 

I haven't had any weird cravings this week. 
I continue to eat about the same. .
Although I don't know if I mentioned that I love Doritos
and I have wanted them almost everyday for lunch during this pregnancy
That is probably a craving huh?

I am going to go purchase a little nifty maternity support belt 
because my dang babe is sitting low and every time I stand for more
than maybe like 10-15 minutes he pinches some nerves and both
my legs go numb! 
So my doctor recommended me going to get this belt for some support.
I am excited to try it on and my belly is feeling super heavy anyway.

Yesterday I had the coolest experience. 
This little guy must have done a big somersault or roll like movement
I was leaning back on the couch and had both my hands placed
on my belly just relaxing
when all of the sudden I felt this huge movement from one end of my belly
to the other end in a swift motion almost like a wave across my belly.
It was one of the coolest things ever.
I have been pretty infatuated with feeling him move around and 
getting the hiccups. 
haha.. Yes he had the hiccups like 3 times now that I've noticed.
They are distinct little movements every few seconds like a little spasm
I hate the hiccups so I do feel bad for him though..
but it sure is fun to feel those! 

well I will be posting again soon.. since tomorrow I am 32 weeks already.
I also have a few nursery updates to post about! 









No comments:

Post a Comment