3.27.2014

Life in the Making: 35 Weeks..

35 Weeks! 
 Alright no picture this week! 
This last week totally flew by for me
so unfortunately I never got around to taking
a picture.. but believe me I'm still huge :)


So we are 35 weeks.. 5 weeks to go or less :) 

I had my 34 week check up this week
technically I was 34 weeks and 6 days so basically 35 weeks. 
I had to do the Group B Strep test and already get my cervix checked.
Not a good experience.
It hurt like hell to get checked.
I was not expecting it to be that painful..
I thought just like a pap smear
but no it was much more intrusive. ha.
Everything at the appointment went great though.
I got checked for Strep B so I'll wait and see what that says
and I am not dilated at all.. which she says is good
considering I'd be 5 weeks early 
but she did say that baby's head is down
so that is good. 
She said she loves when babies come at like 38 weeks
but not any sooner (or later for my benefit)
Luckily blood pressure and weight and everything is fine
and I don't have any complications.
I'm so grateful! 
I've heard other stories so I am just glad that he is 
growing and being the perfect little babe already..
hopefully he is when he is out as well :) 

I got my tdap/whooping cough shot last week.
It didn't hurt at all but the day after my arm
was so sore! I am glad I got it.
Adam also got his so that makes me feel good.
I did instruct the grandmas/possibly grandpas to get it to.

This boy sure has been squirming a lot lately.
Usually I can see my belly move from one side to the next as
he wiggles and rolls. 
It's really awesome! 
And we love distinguishing his little body parts as they
protrude out! 

This week we decided to get some maternity pictures taken.
The girl we did them with was so nice and fun! 
I am hoping they'll turn out good for a pregnant woman at least
and I'll love having them as a memory! 

I have been having more aches these last few weeks.
I love my heat pad.. it's ahhhmazing. 
And my inner left knee has been really achy and sore lately.
Especially while trying to sleep.
Oh the joys of these last few weeks! 

Everyone keeps telling me that I'll come early
and they can't imagine me going close to my due date or after..
but I am scared if he decides to come late and I am
having to deal with all these lovely symptoms for 4 more weeks.
Only time will tell! 

Well I'll do a better update at 36 weeks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment