3.27.2014

Baby Boy Shower..



 I had my baby shower on Saturday, March 1st! 
It turned out so cute and was so fun! 
One of my best friends Krystal put it all together
with the help of my mom and sister! 

She did the cutest decorations and
my mom made the cutest treats. 











Doing last minute decorating.. 


Presents & Presents and Games & Games.. 







This cute little elephant is from Taylor! 
It's for tummy time and it's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. 







Baby boy sure got spoiled that day! 
I feel so lucky to have all these great family and friends! 
it was so fun to see everyone and to see all the fun
things they got for our little guy.
He got a lot of clothes and blankets..
His grammy Meserve sure spoiled him (& me)
by making several minky blankets, receiving blankets
burp cloths and bibs! 

It was such a great day with all the people I love! 





Happy Grandma's



This girl knows how to throw a shower.. and 
how to totally spoil us! 







The boys came by after to see the presents and help load the car..


Twins! Love my dad! 



My hubby looks so good! 

It was such a great day! I couldn't of asked for a better shower.
I was lucky enough to have my Holden family come down and stay 
at our house. My sweet sister in law totally helped me go through
all of our gifts and decide what we needed/wanted to keep.
It was great to have them around and be a part of this special time! 

We only had to get a few additional things but even after our shower
we've had people send gifts and that has been so incredibly thoughtful! 
I think baby boy is pretty set now for awhile at least! 
We feel so blessed to have great family and friends around us
and we know we are in for a wild ride, but can't wait! 
As we've gotten closer and closer we are both
feeling excited and nervous! 
We can't wait to go from a small family of 2 to a 
crazy family of 3.. (oh plus 2 dogs, oh geez!) 

We just can't wait to meet our little man.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment