11.01.2013

A Few Shenanigans

I am making an effort to get all caught up on this lovely blog of mine. I have a lot of exciting updates and want to start by being all caught up on recent shenanigans  Adam and I have been busy this fall just with work and school. School has definitely been a little tougher than expected but at the same time it hasn't completely taken over my life.. at least not my weekend life, just week-day life! Every week day night I spend on the computer and reading, getting ready to do my discussions that are due by Thursday. I am already greatly looking forward to December when I'll get a nice month, month and a half off from school completely! I cannot believe it's already November and feel like my favorite time of the year has gone way too fast for my liking. I haven't even done any festive activities, so hopefully November I can slow down a little bit more and enjoy all the fun things going on. Yesterday was actually Halloween.. no big plans we went to dinner and enjoyed a very fun night with some of our friends and family. Adam dressed up as one of our family friends.. and from the picture below you can tell he did quite well! Our neighborhood is so quiet we never have any trick or treaters, it's so lame! I think next Halloween will be much more fun. 

Two Peas in a Pod


I wanted to post some pictures that are very random and in no particular order just a few things we've been up too lately. .


Working very hard! This kid works his butt off all day! 



Pink Sunset

A little fall fun with this cutie Miss Oakely! We love her, as you can see! 

 Really fun girls lunch at PF with these ladies! Tash is expecting baby #2! 

The life of this pup... She loves to snuggle in my clean clothes..bra included, and in my warm spot in our bed.. cute gal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment