6.01.2011

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Weekend was sooo fun!
Adam & I headed up to Pine Valley on Friday after work and met my family up there. We ended up staying up there until Monday morning. Friday night we went to Brandin Iron for dinner - they got new owners and it was kind of weird - it wasn't as good as it usually is! Adam and I always sleep upstairs in the queen bed next to the window - and I love having the window opening and letting all the cool air come into our room!  Saturday was a beautiful day!  We went riding and then my family had a bunch of friends over for a BBQ. We all played catch phrase after dinner, boys against girls, it was so fun! :) Unfortunately the boys won!
On Sunday it was freezing up there! I was pretty bummed because it was like 40 degrees and cloudy and windy  most of the day so we didn't go out on any rides or go outside and do much. It even ended up snowing Sunday night and we woke up to a few inches of snow on our cars! There is so much water up there too! Usually there isn't any water up at Grass Valley but when we went on our ride it was crazy how much water was up there. It was a huge lake actually, I've never seen anything like it.  A lot of the trails were kinda ruined too because of all the water. Sunday was definitley a lazy day and we just took naps and played games. The next morning we had breakfast and got packed up to come home.
The weekend, especially holiday weekends always go by so quickly! I loved having the weekend up there in Pine Valley and really enjoyed being w/my family & Adam!
Adam & I want to spend a lot of our summer up there in Pine Valley! :)
I am also so so excited to get my hair done and... for my bday tomorrow! :)
here are a few pic's from the weekend.


Adam has a best friend up there. That's katie the black lab!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun!!!!!! I Love the pict of you and your honey!!! He looks good with hair! haha!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete