6.14.2011

this guy..

turned 25! I obviously didn't have time to post on his actual birthday (June 11th) so I am doing it a little bit late!
I can't believe he is 25! It's so weird to think that I met him
5 years ago! We were looking through older pictures and it's crazy
 how much we've changed even just in 5 years! I am so happy we have a great life togehter and are able to celebrate
all the wonderful things together!
For his birthday this
year we didn't have much planned. I had wanted to throw
a little get - together for him.
I had texted all his friends a few days before to see if they could all come over on Friday night for a BBQ. We had orignially planned on
going up north, so I knew this was way last minute.
A good group of his friends did make it though and it was
a lot of fun! Poor Adam though, had to cook at his own BBQ.
Oh well! We ate and had an awesome looking cake! I had one of my
friends make the cake for him because she's way good at it! it turned
out pretty funny and cute :)


On his actual birthday he decided he wanted to play
softball in the Summer Games up in Cedar City so we went up there
 bright and early on Saturday.
Unfortunatley the boys ended up loosing after their third game (which is rare) so we got home around 3 that day! Not a great birthday present for Adam...Since we were super tired we took a nap and then my family took him out to eat at Olive Garden. We then came back to our house and enjoyed each others company :)



hmm.. could have been a cute picutre?
My little sister's boyfriend Gabe came! haha... Adam would probably punch him for reals.. but I think he secretly likes him!
I am so happy that I got to spend another great birthday w/my hubby! It definitley was a fun weekend with him!
He is seriously my best friend! He is so sweet, loving, cuddly, brave, cute, ambitious, sensitive, creative, friendly, crazy, funny and entertaining without a doubt! I am so happy I get to spend many many more birthday's with this guy! :)
Love you Adam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment