6.08.2011

best birthday!





I had one of the best birthday's last week! I really had so much fun on my day! I took work off that day since I had plenty of hours saved still! That morning I went and got my hair done and then met Adam for lunch at delicious Durangos. Then we went to a movie that afternoon and did some shopping at the mall. We then met my family for dinner at Sakura, which is a new Japanese Hibachi place here in town (it taste exactly like Samurai 21 to me) I love it! Afterwards we hung out at our house and had presents and a sweet yummy Cold Stone cake! I had such a great day and felt so loved by all of my awesome family & friends. My husband made the day really special for me and I had SO much fun just hanging out w/him most of the day. Everyone says I make a huge deal out of birthdays and well duh.. its my day! Anyways.. I am glad I have a husband that puts up with my big birthday celebrations! And It is weird to be 24 and realize next year at this time I'll be turning the big 2-5 WEIRD! Thank you everyone for all the birthday love :)

Next to come.. Adam's 25th on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment