6.10.2011

Chelsey's 24th!

Today is this girls birthday! I wanted to find really old pictures of us because I have a bazillion old photos but I just wanted to make sure I had time to write a little bit about her and so I'm using the most recent ones I have of us!
I LOVE HER!
Chelsey and I have literally been friends since 1st grade. We grew up like a mile apart and were insepartabe for most of our growing up days. We had awesome summers that consisted of sleeping on our trampolines, going on walks/bike rides/fourwheeler rides, laying out, making up dances to NSYNC & many more crazy things! I loved going to school w/her and being able to pull off getting the same classes together for middle school/high school and yep college! We only got married about 3 months apart and so we got to experience all those crazy fun times together!
Chelsey is such a lovable, kind, energetic, sweet, funny, beautiful and great friend! I am SO sad that she lives so far away but I am glad that we still keep in touch all the time and I couldn't imagine not staying friends with her! I hope she has an awesome 24th birthday and enjoys her special day!
Love you so much Chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment