6.23.2011

fathers day & weekend



I know I'm a little late but Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful Dad! I can't really say enough nice things about my Dad. I really have like the coolest parents ever.. and yes I've had many friends/relatives tell me so!
My dad is so generous and kind-hearted! I am so lucky to have him in my life! He's such a hard worker and I'm so thankful for everything he has provided me and my family with in our lives.
I really admire so many qualities about him! I love his go-getter attitude, ambition, love, kindness, and sense of humor!
Me and my dad are a lot alike! And whenever we are around each other we can pretty much just laugh the whole time.. but he can also have serious meaningful talks with me as well :) I am so happy that my husband is so close to him and that we are able to all hang out often!
I love him so much and am so grateful for his example in my life!
For Fathers Day last weekend we went to Mesquite on Saturday night w/my family (my dad wanted to go to the Eureka buffet) it was fun! I had a fun weekend just relaxing and not doing anything!
On to this weekend.. We are heading down to Vegas on Saturday for yes.. another tournament!  I will be burning up on saturday and hopefully sitting indoors having an ice cream or something! haha.. I am excited to hang out w/everyone and watch the boys again.. just maybe not sit outside :)
 I can't wait for the 4th of July! I am so ready for a long weekend! I think Adam & I are heading up to Pine Valley for the weekend and I have Monday off so I am hoping to have a nice long weekend up there! Can you believe it's already almost July!! Oh my gosh. I can't believe it.. June has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment