5.24.2011

Update on Weekend





A little update on life seemed needed since I haven't really written about anything besides birthday's in awhile :)
This last weekend Adam had a softball tourney down in Las Vegas. We went down the day of and the boys played all day long! It was a long day, but it wasn't so bad! A lot of wives came and so we all hung out and the weather wasn't too hott yet. I know that in the next few weeks the tournaments down there may be scorching! I had a lot of fun hanging out w/Adam since we hadn't spent a weekend 'together' for like 2 weeks due to his work schedule! It was much needed. The boys took second-which was soo gay. The other team was horrible and had horrible attitudes and no respect.. They had a guy that got kicked out because he was totally high and drunk and the director had to come down and sit over by their dug out - yeah that's how cool they were!
Anyways.. we didn't get home till about 2 a.m. LONG drive home!
On Sunday Adam & I basically did absolutely nothing all day and I loved it. I needed that kind of a day. I had no motivation to get up and get ready and I didn't even go to church i was so lazy.Below is just a picture of Adam hitting the ball & the above one we are just hanging out.

I'm currently sad that I am not longer a... Golds Gym Member.. well I guess it has its ups & downs. My memebership expired and I just wasn't jumping to get it renewed asap.. so I currently belong to no gym! I have therefore had no motivation to do much working out. I am looking into Planet Fitness here in St. George, there is no contract and they are pretty dang cheap-like $10 bucks a month. I may look into that but for now I'm just going to stick w/walks and runs.
I am also really proud of myself for a couple of reasons... (this is a little stupid thing so don't judge).. anyway, Adam & I went to Wendy's for lunch last week-typically on these fast-food lunches I always get fries and ya know the whole combo deal. Well since I'm still doing Weight Watchers. I knew I had to eat heathly, So I decided to order 5 piece chicken nuggets & a small bowl of chili - instead of my usual combo! Yeah it saved me TONS of points. I was so happy. Even though this is a little thing that I had done one of those days, I was still proud because I usually don't ever get way different things and I don't usually sacrifice a whole lot - hence why i'm loosing so slowly- anyway I was way full after and felt super good not having fries! :)
I can't wait for the three day weekend ahead for Memorial Day! My whole family is heading up to Pine Valley and I can't wait to get up there. I haven't actually stayed up there since Adam & I went up in October for our anniversary, so I can't wait. It's so beautiful and I'm hoping to go riding a lot.
Also an awesome thing lingering in my future... MY BIRTHDAY! :) It's already next week, crazy how fast time goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment