2.01.2011

Oh February!

Well it's February 1st! I am prerty excited to be out of January and into February! I don't even have anything super exciting in February ... but it's a fun month of love :) !
This weekend is the Superbowl and every year my parents have a huge party at their house w/tons of family friends, it's way fun! And then about a week later is Valentines Day. I've NEVER been a fan of this day. I guess because I never really had great Valentines Day. I always was disappointed that I either wasn't with anyone, or that I didn't get anything special. I remember growing up when I was really little my dad would always buy us like chocolate, stuff animals or something cute and leave it for us before he went to work! Love him! And I actually have really enjoyed the past 4 Valentiens with Adam.. I am going on my 5th one this year. I am really excited I have someone super special and wonderful to spend my Valentines with! The very first Valentines we knew each other Adam completly went all out and decorated my room with streamers my favorite soda, treats, a huge box of chocoaltes, and 12 red roses! Oh yeah with a cute card- I kinda was thinkin this guy was a keeper for doing all that when we weren't even dating. Anyway it was a fun Valentiens with him and all the rest have been amazing. Maybe I'll post more on that later! Anyway.. after Valentines Day I FINALLY get to have a day off! yay for the Presidents!! And then that same week is the Parade of Homes! My dad usually gets free tickets and so Adam and I or me and some friends get to go! I have gone to this for years and I really enjoy it! Then the last week of February I wll be heading down to Vegas for the Nascar Race with my family.. well maybe it's actually in March, but close enough!

This last weekend I had a blast w/Liz & Jeff and had a lot of fun watching Sierra Vista Stucco! I will post on that in a little while once I get all the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment