2.15.2011

Day 1

Day 1 of the blog challenge!
Most recent picture of me! This was taken 2 weeks ago at a softball tournament nonetheless.. haha.

Interesting (or not?) facts here we go:

1. I love the fall time! Love love!
2. I am the oldest child in my family the youngest child in Adam's.
3. My parents are my best friends.. they are that cool!
4. I love the color pink :)
5. My favorite food is ice cream and anything chocolate
6. I really enjoy watchin my husband play softball .. Kind of like Liz does because it does make him happy and it's something fun for him!
7. I secretly totally treat my dog like my baby. She's so stinkin cute!
8. I kind of wish I had the guts to move all over the U.S.
9. I fell in love with Adam when I was 19.
10. A lot of my close friends I've know since I was like 6 or 7.
11. I really want to be a social worker one day and possibly work in an adoption agency.
12. I sometimes wish I was still in school.. I do wanna get my masters soon.
13. I want to get fake nails again asap!
14. I really miss my grandparents and want to take Adam to Colorado some day!  
15. I love Adam Davis .. and am thankful to be with him everyday for the rest of eternity!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH I love this!!! Its gonna be fun!!!! :)!! And ... I cant believe we have known each other that long!!! And where still really good friends :)!!! Woot Woot!!!! Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete