1.28.2011

softball wives


Today I get to finally see this girl!  It doesn't look like our husbands will stop playin' softball anytime soon! We have currently been on a softball break for winter for the last two months or so.. man those two months went by fast! Softball is back and their first tournament is this weekend!
I give Liz & I a lot of credit we are definitley like the most supportive wives ever! I couldn't endure those long softball hours w/out my girl by me! I am so happy our husbands play together! We have a lot of fun hanging out in the schorching hot sun and freezing cold temps! Like us two wouldn't make something fun though, right?! This year we have a lot of tournaments scheduled and then league every Monday night through out the year! I am happy to be able to support my husband in something he loves.. and mostly am happy to hang out w/my softball wife buddy! : :)

Good luck babe! & SVS!

Please win first place so that my hubby is happy and my dad is proud of his team!
thanks :)


1 comment:

  1. Hm.. Maybe I should come to a game sometime!!! hahahah!!!! The lives of busy soft ball wives :)!!

    ReplyDelete