2.02.2011

Superbowl Softball Tourney

I decided to post some pictures of the Superbowl Tournament everyone played in last weekend. I didn't get a lot of pictures of the wives... but oh well :(
Liz Me & Karla holding the trophy

SVS Team

Mrs Liz & I supportin'

as you can see... beautiful day in St. G

Adam & Justin takin' a break

My hubby
I had a lot more pictures.. but they were just of all the players at bat etc.. nothing way exciting!
Anyway that was our weekend! :)
On a side note..... WHY IN TH E HECK is it so FREAKIN freezing outside? seriously... I am so glad I am not in the northeast/midwest region where its like below 0 right now. I know I would not survive that kind of coldness.. plus side..they are all getting out of a few days of work. lucky..

2 comments:

  1. I want to say it looks like fun, but it doesn't. You are like the best wife ever to watch that much softball. That's so awesome that they won! Go SVS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I am the best wife ever! Thanks Chels. it is a lot of softball! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete