2.15.2011

Day of Love!

Well I am a day late :( But... I had a GREAT day. Despite the fact that I spent my Valentines evening watching my husband play softball. St. George City conventially held the first league night of games on Valentiens. . but oh well they did good and I got to hang out w/Liz!
I have never ever been a fan of V-day until about 5 years ago when I met Adam! He has always spoiled me on Valentines and I love it!
This year he got me two sets of flowers. .
the first he said was to say 'sorry' for playing softball that night

The second set was for Valentines Day.. haha

 I really do not need to go on and on about my sweet husband.. I probably already do that a lot on here! But I am super glad to have him in my life and am happy that I have now spent 5 Valentines with this guy! He is funny, cute, smart, sensitive, caring, goofy, crazy, entertaining, loving, cute & amazing :)
I have become a mushy silly girl that loves Valentines now...

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day! I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment