1.04.2011

..2010..

Can't believe another year has come and gone already. 2010 - wow. There has been some definite super fun things, and some really hard things as well! This year has been challenging in a lot of ways... I have had my ups and downs. I am really glad to say though that I ended 2010 feeling really grateful and excited for my future. I loved Christmas and New Years and had an amazing time! I will be posting soon pictures from Christmas and New Years - once I get them on my computer :) For New Years we went down to Vegas with my family and stayed at the Palazo. I had an amazing time! I will post about that later :)

Anyway.. here is a re-cap of my 2010!



February - Superbowl! My parents had their annual superbowl party - all of our friends came up to hang out and watch the game!

Nascar in March with the family! 

I got a new CAR!!! I have been wanting a Nissa Murano
forever, so glad I got it!
Liz & Jeff's Wedding! April 2010! So beautiful!




Hawaii in June! Adam & I went with my family and 
we had an amazing time! It was so beautiful and fun! 
My first 5k Run in Cedar City!

Adam started coaching Snow Canyon 7th Grade Football!
He loved it and was soo good at it!



Pine Valley - Labor Day Weekend :) Fun times
with family and friends!
2 year Anniversary in Pine Valley! This year was
Adam's turn to plan our anniversary! I decided
to take off work and we spent the weekend in Pine
Valley! It's so beautiful up there in the fall!
Loved October 25! :)

2nd 5k Run! Woot Woot!
Thanksgiving 2010! minus my bro who's on his mish!

BYU vs Utah game in November  - at our house! 

December 2010!



Christmas 2010! I suprised Adam and got him a
new wedding ring! (See previous post!) More on Christmas to come!

Oh and I am sure I am forgetting ALL the softball trips and games that I documented.. but that would be a whole post in its self!
Well that is a very small re-cap of my 2010 year! Sorry for the picture over load!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the posts!!!! Looks like you had a great holiday season.. and year :)!!!! I hope to run your 3rd 5k with you!!!You have inspired me to get into it :)!! WOOT WOOT! haha.. Love ya1

    ReplyDelete