1.11.2011

1-1-11

I wanted to do a post today because of how freakin cool today's date is!
Anyway I thought that since we are getting close to the middle of January that I should jot down a few New Years Resolutions. Now I am really not all that big on resolutions but for some reason I feel like this year is going to be a great year, so I might as well have some goals for myself!
Here are just a few:
  • Loose the rest of the weight I want to at Weight Watchers (your not suprised it's a weight loss goal?)
  • Get more active in my ward and get a sweet calling
  • Go to the temple more
  • Get close with my sister
  • Save money & get out of debt
  • Go on lots of trips - Kind of contradicts the last one huh? :)
Well those are just a few I've been thinking of lately..
I also really want do a few other things with my hubby.
I want to go camping in a tent with a fire etc, I wanna go golfing (maybe just once), I want to go play raquetball again, I want to play catch, I want to go for walks,  I want to go to Disneyland, Arizona (baseball game), Pine Valley, Salt Lake City, Park City, the beach.. and wherever else he wants to take me :) I also want to learn how to cook like him (maybe),
I am sure excited about this year.. I have a feeling it'll be awesome. The first few weeks of it have been great so far and I can't complain. Bring it on 2011!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the resolutions!!!! I agree.. Im not big on resolutions either, altho I to think its gonna be a good year! i like the vaca ones!!! I would LOVE to take more with my hubby and Rydge!! and camping.. I think I could hook ya up with that!!! hahaha!!!! Love Love them!!! And yes.. This year will be great for resolutions!

    ReplyDelete