1.21.2011

baby sister

So my parents left last night to cruise around the Caribbean.. jealous? me too! Well anyway they are gone for a little over a week so Adam & I are staying at my parents house for a portion of the time to watch Taylor! I don't know if I really ever talk about my sister on here but I love her! We are 9 years apart.. pretty big gap! We are so different in so many ways.. yet as she is getting older we now look more and more alike! She takes forever getting ready too.. just like me :)
She loves music, boys, dancing, her cell, friends, family, our brother's jeep, singing, boys, hawaii, the beach, boys, school, boys. oh did i mention boys? :) she is one of the most boy crazy girls I have ever meants (and i was pretty boy crazy)
I am excited to hang out with this girl! It should be fun! Adam & her get along really well too and I love that! We are going to take her mini golfing, to dinner, movies! I am also going to have her come w/me to Zumba and then do some girl shopping afterwards!
Besides hanging out with her for awhile I am super excited to stay at 'my home' in Diamond Valley! I love my parents house.. and I love their bed, their fireplace, their huge shower, the theatre room... yep I don't mind house sitting for them... anytime parents!   

1 comment:

  1. I love sisters!!!! They are so fun!!! And im VERY jelouse of your parents!!!

    ReplyDelete