1.13.2011

1.13.11

Just realized I'm a little retarded..
see previous post where I put
1-1-11 - (January 1st, 2011)
yeah.. it was actually..
1-11-11 (January 11, 2011)
Oh well, hope none of you noticed :)
So today as I was doing a little blogging, and reading fun blogs..
I saw on one post & she said that her blog is kind of like her journal, mostly
for her, even though she has readers and that's awesome!
So I am hoping to blog more about things I want to remember, experience etc, so that
it will be like my little journal! Hopefully it doesn't bore you to death :)

Also, something pretty cool.. 2010 closed a decade! Looking back
at the last decade.. I realized I have done A LOT!
Considering that when I entered the last decade I was 13 years old
and I am now 23! Wow.. I have:
grown up!
got my first kiss
cuddled a boy for reals
had huge crushes
competed in dance competitions
moved a few houses down
got my driver licenses
had a dream sweet 16 party
went to my first dance
had a bazillion sleepovers and crazy nights
won Sterling Scholar in Agricultural
went on my first trip w/out my family
graduated high school
got a full-ride scholarship
went to college w/my best friend
moved out of my parents house w/my best friends
experienced college life
had my first real relationships
went on my first boy/girl trip alone
graduated college
oh yeah, fell in love .. big time
dated for a year and a half
got engaged to my best friend
went through the temple
got married to that guy
went on my honeymoon- out of the country for the first time
was a newlywed
and then not one .. :)
got a freakin cute puppy
watched best friends get married
watched my baby brother go on a mission
got new jobs and continuing to have
crazy experiences with Adam..
Wow.. that was long. I just had to look back at the last 10 years.. they were life changing.


3 comments:

  1. WOw! Crazy how life changes and we grow up!!! I feel so old! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sweet 16 was awesome!! And I miss sleeping on the tramp! I'm glad I've got to be there for most of it! I miss you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Yeah our party was pretty much the coolest ever! I know.. :( I always think about the tramp days! and our summer walk/bike rides! man i miss you! and being young!

    ReplyDelete