12.29.2010

It's all over!

It's all over! :(
Yes, another wonderful Christmas is over! This Christmas
was so awesome! Now, yes it was really hard because
my brother wasn't around and this was the first
Christmas he wasn't home, but everything turned
out way perfect!
Christmas Eve we went up to my parents
& had our usually Christmas Eve party with family
& friends! It was such a blast!
We had delicious mexican food, and played bingo. Then
Adam & I were in charge of putting on the 'Minute to Win It'
game, which turned out to be a big hit! That night
Adam & I stayed @ my parents house with my sister
so she didn't have to stay alone. When we were younger
we all slept in the basement Christmas Eve and watched a
Christmas movie. so this year Adam & I stayed up there
and slept downstairs in the theatre room and watched
the Grinch.. I didn't last long I fell asleep fast, but it was way fun!
I was so happy to be home at my parents house and sleep over on
Christmas Eve! Christmas morning I was the first one up-weird haha i know-
I was excited! I woke everyone up around 7:30 to open presents!
I loved LOVED all my presents! it was awesome!
And I gave Adam two special presents..
a homemade quilt of all his favorite sports teams,
and a wedding ring! He lost his about a year ago
and it has been really sad that he hasnt' had one,
so I found a great deal on a large Tungsten style ring
that looks just like his old one! He LOVED it! :)
I was soo happy that he was excited about a
wedding ring, and he was really happy
to have a wedding ring back on-thank goodness right? :)
Christmas morning we went down to Adam's families,
and then back up to my parents to talk to my brother!
He's in Florida-we gotta talk for an hour and a half-
I love him! he's doing great!
Then that night we were over again at Adam's
families for Christmas Day/Night.
This Christmas was definitley one of my most favorites.
I loved the spirit that surrounded the month, and I was
really happy with the presents that I gave, and received!
And I love Adam! We were able to have a really special
holiday together again - going on #3 now! :) yes.. 3
Christmases, haha.
I love him!
I will try and post pictures really soon of Christmas!
And then soon I'll be posting pictures of New Years Eve,
we are heading to Vegas tomorrow! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful amazing Christmas!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment