12.13.2010

Great Christmas-ey Night!

Last Friday night was such a fun night!
Adam & I went with my family to Anasazi Steakhouse for dinner.
This place is delicious! We rarely.. okay basiclaly never
go here because it is pretty expensive! It's so cool though!
They bring your food (steak/chicken etc.) on a hot rock
where you cook it yourself to how you like it!
Next cool part? they have fondue! I love fondue.. who doesn't?
They have yummy cheese fondue that you dip with veggies and bread, and
then their wonderful dessert fondue where again they bring out
yummy fruit and other items to dip into
a great assorment of melted chocolate.
So that started off our night great..
Then as a family we got in my dad's truck and went to look at Christmas
lights all around town!
Usually it get kind of boring after a while, but
we just had so much fun together!
And also stopped and had the best hot chocolate ever!
(it's at the Shell gas station on bluff)
We also saw some amazing lights!
At the end of the drive around town we stopped at Denny's and had some
dessert to top the night off!
I loved being with Adam and my family
and being able to enjoy the Christmas spirit
and see some amazing lights!
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season..
it'll be over before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment