12.20.2010

Christmas Spirit

I love Christmas time!
It's by far my most favorite time of the year!
I not only love all the family traditions, but
I also love the spirit of Christmas.
This last week was a busy one at my house!
I had a work Christmas dinner, shopping for
Kony Coins for Kids, and then
Forgotten Carols.
I am really happy that every year 99.9 puts on Kony Koins for Kids!
In the past I have been able to wrap for the children
and shop for them but it has been a really
long time.
This last week I decided that I really
wanted to go shoppping so who better to ask to
come with me than my husband?
so we went to Wal Mart and
started shopping like crazy!
It was really fun for me to pick out cute things for the
little girls! We had two girls
and one boy.. Thank goodness
we had a boy or Adam would have gone crazy!
It was so fun to pick out things that we thought these little
kids would love to open on Christmas morning.
The only sad part is that they only have enough for $70 per child
which is pretty hard even at Wal Mart believe it or not!
But I am glad the kids will at least have new clothes
and a few awesome toys on Christmas.
Did I mention Adam hates hates crowds? and shopping with me?
haha he was seriously a great husand to come and support me though!
Anyway- Forgotten Carols - if you haven't seen this
in St. George, please go.... next year because it's already over!
This really put me in the Christmas spirit.
Such a great story and great performances!
I loved the music and the spirit they left with us when we left!
I can't believe Christmas is only in a few days and I am so excited!
I have some pretty awesome presents for people
and I am really excited to see them open them! :)
I hope you all are getting in to the spirit of Christmas
and remembering the true meaning!
Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment