12.09.2010

Christmas Time!

These are so cute huh! I love the movie Elf! (& I did get to watch it the other night!)
Oh I love Christmas! I love the whole month of December! I love all the cute decorations at my
house and I love my Christmas tree! I love the chilly weather-only in December though!
I love giving and getting :) I love suprises and I love Christmas treats.. ok I could go
on for awhile, but that would be totally boring for you!
I am happy that Adam & I have some people checked off our shopping list already!
I got his parents gift and I picked Tony (my bro-in law) this year for a present
and I already have him done! And....we have our neice and 3 nephews done! YES!
We got them a combined gift which was a great idea! So left on my list.. friends,
Meserve Fam, and Adam's brother! Not soo bad right? I don't think so!
I have Adam's presents almost done too! I am making him a sweet sports quilt, which he already knows
about, and no I haven't started on that so I need to get that finished in the new 2 weeks!
And then I got him another really cool thing.... but you'll have to wait till
after Christmas to know what it is.. (in case he reads this) :)
Well I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Manda!! I think this year for a "FRIEND: christmas gift we should all get together for a little gathering or something.. Everyone bring treats, go to someones house, watch movies.. or just visit!!!! Hmm, Maybe we should plan it! haha!! Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash! That's a good idea! :) so.. it's like almost christmas already!? haha. What's your next week look like?

    ReplyDelete