4.04.2013

Weekend with Ty & Sheena

 A few weekends ago my cousin Ty and his cute wife Sheena
came to visit from California as they were passing through town.
I love his wife! I've only met her a few times but 
she is the sweetest and we get along really well. 
Ty and Adam are long lost bff's. They are obsessed with each other
and after they met last year at my Grandpa's funeral 
they text each other often and when they saw each other
it was like no time had passed...
it's a real 'bromance'. . 

When they got into town on Friday night we all met up for pizza
at my parents house and just hunt out with them.
Saturday Adam had planned a golfing trip for the boys.
My dad, Adam, Ty and my Uncle Kelly went out to Sand Hollow for
some golfing. It was a really cold morning and they left around 7 a.m.
but the course (from the pictures I saw) was absolutely beautiful
especially in the morning sun. 
They all seemed to really enjoy themselves out there
besides the chilly wind. 



Us girls stayed back in town. I got dropped off at my parents house
around 7 a.m. and jumped into bed with my mom..
We were both planning on going back to sleep on that Saturday morning
but decided we were hungry and were craving Kneaders. 
We ran through their drivethru and grabbed their 
French Toast.. which I had never had before and fell in love.

After breakfast we got ready and decided to do a little shopping
at Ulta, Blue Linen and some outlet stores. 
Sheena is pregnant and expecting a baby boy on 
August 5th. . which also happens to be my Grandpa's birthday
so it's pretty special. 
We are really excited for them! She has the cutest baby bump
I've ever seen! 
We also took her to Swig and enjoyed a Sugar Cookie..
and I got a Diet DP with coconut.. Heaven.


Once the boys were done with their golfing experience we
met up at Apollo Burger for lunch and then headed back to my
parents for a little nap..
We wanted to go see a movie but the day kind of slipped away
and we ended up making plans for dinner at Sakura that night.
It was a lot of fun at dinner but St. George during the spring 
months is totally packed and we had like 1-2 hour wait to actually
eat our food.. it was crazy.

We enjoyed our time with them both though and my Grandma
who came into town with them! 
Sakura lighting is the worst for pictures..



 

After dinner we headed back to my parents to let Adam and Ty
spend a little more time together.. :) 
They had to leave back to San Francisco on Sunday morning really
early so we didn't stay out to long with them on Saturday night.


Not the best photos ever.. but this is typical of my family..
(photo bombing or just laughing)

I loved having my cousin here for the weekend! It was so fun to
hang out with them and see the cute baby bump! 
I hope I can see that cute baby when he comes in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment