4.29.2013

General Conference Weekend in Pine Valley


I could get use to this view every morning. This April we 
decided to go up to Pine Valley again with my family
for conference weekend. It was a little colder than we would
have likes this year but it was beautiful nonetheless! 

We mostly played games, listened to conference, enjoyed the
sunshine and beautiful surroundings. 
It was a really quiet weekend with just my parents
Adam and I and my sister Taylor. 
It was even a bit too cold to ride the Razor around! 

Our dog is always in heaven when she is up there!



I loved all the conference talks this year and was really happy
when my husband and dad decided to go to the Priesthood
Session there at the Pine Valley chapel. 
There is just something special about my husband going off with
my dad for that special 'guy' night! 

That Sunday we had the privilege of having sweet baby Oakley
and her parents come hang out with us at the cabin.
I am in love with this little babe. 






The pictures of my parents holding this little angel just
melt my heart. It makes me very excited for the day that 
I give them grand babies and that warm feeling I will
have when they are holding my babes. 
I just love seeing them interact with Oakley! 

I am so happy that I've had the chance to be a part of
her life so far especially when I don't have kids of my 
own yet.. it's so fun to get some time with this sweet spirit! 
I am also dying to meet my best friends baby girl..
which I'm hoping will happen soon! :) 

Another Conference weekend down and now 
we will patiently wait for October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment